Wednesday, September 18, 2013

News on "Recoil" and upcoming events

I am very excited to announce that the second book in "The Visions of David Palmer" series "Recoil" is on schedule for its November 1, 2013 release date. The final edit is underway right now!

Though I am a little biased, I can safely say this book is awesome! If you liked the first book in the series, you will absolutely be enthralled with this one.

In conjunction with the release, I am also excited to announce a few really cool things I'm doing.

First, "The Triangle" will be the "Free Fridays" promotion this Friday (September 20) on Kindle.

Second, since Saturday (September 21) is my birthday, I will be offering electronic versions of all three of my published books for free on kindle for the entire day.

Third, I will immediately be launching a contest on goodreads.com for free copies of "The Triangle" with the contest to end on Halloween.

Fourth, October 21, I will post an excerpt of "Recoil" on this blog to wet your appetite.

Fourth, November 1, I will be starting an Ebay promotion where I will offer signed hard copies of both volumes of the David Palmer Series for the price of one book. You won't get a better deal.

Get excited for the ride of your literary life!

No comments:

Post a Comment